Slow cooker pork loin with creamy gravy recipe is such an easy and comforting dinner option. Pork loin is such a great cut of meat for a crockpot meal. It is super versatile and can take a lot of different kinds of flavor combinations.
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 6 Hours
- Total time: 6 Hours 5 Minutes
- Locking Tongs with Nylon Heads
- Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Key Ingredients Needed
- 2 lb. pork loin
- 10.75 oz. can cream of mushrooms soup
- 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
Instructions/Step By Step Directions
Step 1: Stir together soups and water in slow cooker.
Step 2: Add pork loin and sprinkle with garlic and pepper.
Step 3: Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or 6-7 if you want to shred it.
Step 4: Remove pork loin and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Step 5: Meanwhile taste the gravy and adjust your seasonings if desired.
Step 6: Serve with a side of mashed potatoes, rice or pasta topped with the gravy.
- Whole muscle cuts of pork such as pork loin are considered to be cooked to a safe temperature when they reach 145F. It will still have a blush of pink in the center at that temperature but is perfectly safe to eat.
- You are welcome to cook it to 165F if you don’t want the pink center. Either way it is sure to be delicious.
- If you intend to slice it, pull it out of the slow cooker in that temperature range and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before cutting it. Failing to let the meat rest will increase your chances of dry meat.
- Pork loin is not a cut of meat I would normally recommend for pulled pork. It is too lean and easy to dry out for most recipes.
- However when it cooks in a moist slow cooker environment like it does in this recipe, it can be cooked to a higher internal temperature to the point that it will shred without drying out. Then you can take a scoop of gravy with bits of pork in it and serve it over your potatoes or pasta for a super comforting dinner.
- Yield: 6 servings
- Serving size: 1
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 384kcal
- Total Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 767mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 43g
* All nutritional information provided is approximate/estimated and can vary depending on several factors such as the exact ingredients you use, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.
* Nutritional values were obtained with automatic software using the amounts of products used. To get the most accurate representation of the nutritional values, you should calculate them with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for the nutritional information obtained to be accurate.