Creamy and coffee-flavored Baileys over ice, for cocktails, or added to your coffee or hot chocolate. Drink it on its own, make a mudslide, or pour some of this homemade Baileys into your coffee or hot chocolate.
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
Key Ingredients Needed
- 1 1/3 cup Irish Whiskey. I like to use Jameson, but feel free to use your favorite brand of Irish whiskey!
- 1 1/3 cup Half and half cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk. Provides an extra thickness and sweetens up your drink.
- 5 tablespoons cold brew coffee or espresso shots
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce. Hershey’s is one of the best you can find, but feel free to use your favorite, or even make chocolate sauce from scratch.
Instructions/Step By Step Directions
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in a tall pitcher, or a bowl.
Step 2: Stir or shake together, but do not mix with a blender.
Step 3: Serve over ice or use in cocktails.
Step 4: Keep refrigerated after mixing.
Step 5: Store for up to 2 weeks.
- If you find your homemade Baileys curdling, try mixing all of the other ingredients before adding the whiskey. Be sure to add it slowly.
- Your Irish Cream will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 25 servings
- Serving size: 1
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 49kcal
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 12mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 1g
* All nutritional information provided is approximate/estimated and can vary depending on several factors such as the exact ingredients you use, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.
* Nutritional values were obtained with automatic software using the amounts of products used. To get the most accurate representation of the nutritional values, you should calculate them with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for the nutritional information obtained to be accurate.